Every month I was overcharged by $99.99, what happened?
Xxxxchen

Don't know how Verizon FiOS system works but every month I am overcharged by $99.99. have to work with the agent and get a credit to pull the bill back to normal. But why do we need to do this every month? Everytime the agent said everything has been corrected and it would not happen again, but it still happens every month. Is this the way Verizon create job opportunity and steal money from customers? And tell me what internet only package can cost over $200? I am curious how fast it would be. Very funny system but nice and hard working agents. 

0 Likes
Re: Every month I was overcharged by $99.99, what happened?
Xxxxchen
They ask you to setup autopay to give you a small discount and then they bring up the bill. This is a ridiculous way to make money and I am sure it is illegal. Will dispute every overcharge with my bank from now on. Hope the bank can make things more interesting.
0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states attorney generals office or Public Service Commission or Public utilizes Commission since they regulate verizon.

you can also contact the FCC at http://www.fcc.gov and file an online complaint for the overcharging.

google your overcharging and be amazed how often they do it.

and never give any company let alone verizon autopay since they have total access to your bank account. You can also just make one time payment via a credit card at the web portal.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Xxxxchen

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes