Expedite Fios Request Installation
helsung

Hello,

I've spoken to a Fios rep and they weren't able to help me -- I moved into a building where there is Fios in the neighborhood but not in my building. There is damage to the current wiring for my unit and have terribly slow internet speeds and am looking to upgrade to Fios. The phone rep put in a request for me to to get Fios installed and I receive an email saying "Thanks for your interest in our Fios® TV service. To get the process started, "click here" within the next 14 days." The hyperlink does not work and I cannot tell if my request actually went through. Additionally, what is needed from the landlord as they are willing to accommodate getting Fios installed. Any expedited requests possible? I work from home and will absolutely need a good ISP

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Expedite Fios Request Installation
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking mostly to other customers here.  If you want to reach Verizon, you need to call them, use their online chat, or reach their social media team by tweeting @Verizonsupport or DM'ng them on FaceBook.

When you do contact them, ask for a "FAST Ticket" as that's the process they use to check with engineering to see if their database is correct.  It likely is, which means the next step is to ask your landlord to reach out to Verizon and ask to get fiber installed in the building.

Be aware that this process can take a long time; like months or more.  If you can't wait that long, you could consider a 5G home internet service, if one is available in your area.

View solution in original post

helsung

Additionally, I want Fios Internet, not TV. Yet every time the phone rep puts in a request for me, I get an email about TV so I want to confirm requests are going towards internet

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking mostly to other customers here.  If you want to reach Verizon, you need to call them, use their online chat, or reach their social media team by tweeting @Verizonsupport or DM'ng them on FaceBook.

When you do contact them, ask for a "FAST Ticket" as that's the process they use to check with engineering to see if their database is correct.  It likely is, which means the next step is to ask your landlord to reach out to Verizon and ask to get fiber installed in the building.

Be aware that this process can take a long time; like months or more.  If you can't wait that long, you could consider a 5G home internet service, if one is available in your area.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. Please feel free to open a new thread for further discussion. Thank you.

0 Likes