Extremely angry at Verizon FiOS bill statement
angrybird2015

Well, Happy New Year to you all.

So angry that I don't know where to start...

Last June/July, my FiOS had no connectivity for half a month until it was fixed. I don't even want to mention how many hours were wasted in waiting and explaining to represenatives about the no connectivity issues. After the problem was fixed in July, one representative offered to me to upgrade my FiOS plan (faster speed) at no additional cost. I confirmed a lot of times. According to the representative, I will get $240 credit ($10/month) to keep my rate unchanged for a duration of two years. From July to September, the rate was indeed unchanged with a faster internet. Then all of sudden, problem came. The rate jumped from $55 to $65 then to $73. Now the rate increased almost twenty dollars. I called the customer service every month to tell them the quote that I was given. Every time, the representative was able to confirm with me that the quote from July was indeed in the system and he/she will solve this problem for me. However, three months passed, nothing changed and the rate is still $73! Who wants to pay $73 for internet only?????????????????????

This company didn't earn my trust. I request all the overchanges refunded to me RIGHT NOW. They cannot play this game to any loyal customers like me who has been using their service for over 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I deserve better treatment!

0 Likes
Re: Extremely angry at Verizon FiOS bill statement
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
angrybird2015

I have been calling for every month since the first mistake. Every represenative told me that this problem will be fixed as they can easily see all the records. But it was never fixed!

0 Likes
gailfriend1

I have been trying to reach Verizon for a month, have been on hold for an hour at a time (watched entire TV program) and I am about the cancel.  All I want is for someone to give me billing credit for the bad DVR that acted up for about a month (did get a replacement, also not that great).  I also need to change my internet speed.  i am so sick of sitting on hold, and am disappointed in Verizon's customer service.  I usually don't have this much trouble but I am serioulsy considering going HULU or something.  Hope I get a response!!

Thanks

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gailfriend,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes