FiOS Admin Router Password
IT5334

I don't know my router admin password to access the control panel. 

The VZW tech removed the sticker when he installed it. How can I reset this? I performed a factory reset on the device and that didn't help. 

TIA. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: FiOS Admin Router Password
jonjones1
Legend

@IT5334 wrote:

I don't know my router admin password to access the control panel. 

The VZW tech removed the sticker when he installed it. How can I reset this? I performed a factory reset on the device and that didn't help. 

TIA. 

I would say Verizon tech support may be able to retrieve it on their end. 1-800-VERIZON

how ever if you can access your online account via the Verizon web site it may be able to be retrieved there. But of this I am uncertain. So calling may be the way to go.

if you just have internet you can use any decent router to get service. However if you are connected via coaxial or MOCA as they say, or have tv service then again calling may be the best way to go.

you could also find a Verizon Fios Corporate location (google it) and just swap it out.

just make sure the sticker is in tact on the router.

0 Likes
jackdenial

Hi, I am facing some issues to access the internet through my router and also forgotten my FiOS Admin Router Password, even I Reset Netgear Router Password but still cannot resolve this issue. Please suggest me, what should I do now?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@jackdenial wrote:

Hi, I am facing some issues to access the internet through my router and also forgotten my FiOS Admin Router Password, even I Reset Netgear Router Password but still cannot resolve this issue. Please suggest me, what should I do now?

I am not certain if Verizon tech support can see the password for your Verizon router. I believe they can but may have you jump through hoops to guarantee security and privacy issues. The login in name is ADMIN however the password is or was on the sticker on the Verizon router.

on the Netgear if you forget the login name or password after holding the reset button in for a 10-20 seconds you will then be reset back to ADMIN and PASSWORD to access the Netgear router.

there is nothing I can assist with on the Verizon router. You must call tech support 1-800-VERIZON 

0 Likes