FIOS app
KLW5952

I am unable to access my FiOS Quantum gateway through the FIOS app to setup and adjust networks or manage parental controls.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS app
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@KLW5952 wrote:

I am unable to access my FiOS Quantum gateway through the FIOS app to setup and adjust networks or manage parental controls.

There is no fios app.

To access your router you use a browser.  

Type the address 192.168.1.1 in the browser address bar and hit enter.  Sign on the the router using the security credentials that are on the sticker on the router.

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

Actually there is a FiOS app, at least for iOS devices.  The app is called My FiOS, but although it does have a fairly extensive menu of features, managing your router's settings or your network is not among them.

Here's a screen grab from my iPhone:

KLW5952
I think you are incorrect. Verizon advertises these features as a benefit of upgrading. The feature was available for a day through my iOS fios app and has now disappeared.

My FiOS App makes it easy to set up the latest features of the FiOS Quantum Gateway. Guest Wi-Fi and enhanced parental controls can be managed quickly and simply, at home or away, with the My FiOS App on your smartphone or tablet.
0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

I do seem to have been wrong about the settings you're referring to.  I've never used them but when I looked more closely I found this selection on the My FiOS app:

Those features seem to work here.  Are they what you're looking for?

0 Likes