FIOS AVIALBILTY
sjp55

hello,

I am unable to get fios at my business location even though every building on the block has fios installed or available. i think they missed my building because before they installed fiber on the poles i had a dedicated fiber line from broadview enterprise who leased the service from verizon. in my utility room i currently already have Verizon fiber  ONT and fiber running into the side of the building. I am no longer a Broadview customer and verizon still wont light my building up for FIOS even though the entire block has it already and my building also has verizon fiber running into it. i find this really frustrating i have been trying to get fios for the last 5 years talking to many reps and walk in sales agents that are also surprised when they hear my building is not fios approved.  they always say they will talk to field engineers and get back to me, but never hear back.

PLEASE HELP 

0 Likes
Re: FIOS AVIALBILTY
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sjp55,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes