Fios bundle terms and the customer service people who are useless!
TicklinT

For starters, I have had nothing but bad happen to me since I started up with verizon. I first called them the middle of March to get the internet and cable installed in my home, after 2 hours of deliberating with them, and them trying to get me the best deal possible, I finally had an appointment made for the 1st of April. On the day of my installment, the guy was at my house from 4 pm till almost 11:30 at night, and apparently my fios was not working (I was then told that verizon would be out the next day to check out the problem) after 2 weeks of calling verizon every single day to see if they could get someone out to fix it, finally on the 13th of April I am blessed by the presense of verizon and my internet and cable is installed (OH! AND I FORGET TO MENTION THAT VERIZON JUST SHOWED UP AT MY HOME, STARTED DIGGING IN MY YARD AND BROKE A MY MAIN WATER LINE WHICH RESULTED IN A EXTREMELY HIGH WATER BILL).

Now two weeks later, I just received my first bill......$132!?!?!? 

The bundle was suppose to be $79 a month plus tax, no additional fees.Now they are charging me a fee for a DVR that I was suppose to be getting included in the deal because of the delay on the installation and they are charging me $30 for 11 days and $79.99 for I guess the next billing period...but how does that work? Does verizon charge you a month in advance? I just got this bill today (4/05/09) and it's due on the 18th. This makes no sense to me. 

And let me not forget that I can't even go in the screen to accept my bundle deal because it is asking for a user name and password that I apparently don't have.

Anyhow, does anyone know how verizons billing cycle works? Do they charge you a month in advance? 

ugh, this is so frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Fios bundle terms and the customer service people who are useless!
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Verizon Does bill a month in advance. I was caught off guard when I first started my service and had a bill like your but the following month was closer to what you have there. I'll check your DVR free. Do you remember for how long?????

also in order to accept Bundle Terms go to here activate my fios  you will need your order # and your zip code and its the first thing to do. after that is done it will ask you to setup your Email account. once that is done you can stop the service if you don't wish to continue