Fios constantly disconnecting
Antalvarez610
Ok so this problem is becoming very frustrating. I get disconnected very often and when I get disconnected I pretty much reconnect right away and I had thought the problem was mu router so I had a new one shipped too me and the problem is still present. I had read a different thread about wow and verizon having problems but I am sure this is not the problem because I go to my friends house he has same package I do and I dont disconnect all night ive tried hard wiring same thing happens only other things I can say is I use a short coax cable maybe a foot or two and I dont know how to fix this it is very frustrating I need help
0 Likes
Re: Fios constantly disconnecting
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: Fios constantly disconnecting
jnguyen882

I do have the same problem, I have been having frequent disconnection, and will not recieve internet until a random amount of time. The day is December 24. 2013. It has happened to be 3 times.

0 Likes