Fios Customer Complaint
Westchester66

Considering that I have had Veizon for 8 years the service I have received over the past few weeks is a disgrace and extremely dissappointing with customer reps being unhelpful, intentionally misleading and downright dishonest. I called Verizon on March 28th to extend my contract and the rep assured me that my bill would not go up. To my shock this I received a bill with an increase of approximatey $45! The first rep I spoke to was pretty rude and claimed it was my fault that the order did not go through which I don't believe. He refused to give me his name and tried to bamboozle me into a contract that he said was not an increase which I later realised was a lie. The next guy I spoke to was his supervisor who claimed to be {edited for privacy} (which I absolutely do not believe) claimed he would help me by reducing my multi room dvr charge and claimed if he put changes through it may interfere with my service. He also promised to phone me in the morning which he did not. The next day I spoke to a customer rep who had no idea who he was or what he was talking about. The conclusion to all this is that my bill has gone up and the process has been one of continuous deception and dishonesty. I used to strongly reccommend verizon to people and I will not do this again. I am looking for an alternative provider, I will write to the BBB and the highest Verizon exec that I can find.  and I would say to you treat your customers with honesty, transparency and respect in the future. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios Customer Complaint
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes