FIOS Down/Slow in Waltam MA?
theos2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Speeds have dropped to 1.3Mbps tonight.  Upload at 4Mbps.  PC is slow, along with all the other devices I tested the speed with.

Does Verizon have a state of the network page where you can report or see the current state of the network?

Re: FIOS Down/Slow in Waltam MA?
kocon
Enthusiast - Level 1

It seems to be more than just Waltham. I am having terrible speed in Littleton as well. There used to be a page that showed nework issues so we could at least know that Verizon was on the case, but I can't find it anymore.

dmw2112
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also experiencing the same very slow download speeds and general overall poor performance in Danvers, MA.  Barely hitting 2Mbps down.  Normally in the 25Mbps range.

sullysnet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same for me in Billerica. I am on the phone with them but they are not picking up. Seeing that you guys are having the same

issue it is safe to say it's on their end.

thanks for posting

LauraS1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Add Wilmington MA to the slowdowned mess.

Since they don't answer the phone "after business hours" we should get a recorded message when we call Help and Support at 1-888-553-1555. We can't go online to check "outages", right?

0 Likes
sullysnet
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't see any6 outage list and the pre-recording talked about tv and not internet

0 Likes
LauraS1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks like FIOS internet is back in Wilmington MA. I hope this NEVER happens again.

0 Likes
kssjeb

I have problem in Lexington as well since last night. Download speed is down to 2 to 3 Mbps. This morning, the problem is still there. I just chat with the online support. They said no problem of course. But I think there is definitely a problem.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

in home agent sometimes will give outage info.

www.verizon.com/connect

0 Likes
sullysnet
Enthusiast - Level 2

seems better today but still not up to the 30MB that I should have with their speed test and with speedtest.com

Hopefully it wil improve over the next day or so

0 Likes