Fios in Sayreville/Parlin NJ ?
Macsnjets
Does anybody have information as to why Sayreville/Parlin New Jersey doesn't have fios yet? Is there any date set for this area ?
Thanks
0 Likes
Re: Fios in Sayreville/Parlin ?
Justin46
Legend

@Macsnjets wrote:
Does anybody have information as to why Sayreville/Parlin doesn't have fios yet? Is there any date set for this area ?
Thanks

Well, I put in a response asking about what state and now I see you updated the post to include NJ. NY is supposed to get it next week, I think NJ also but I am not sure. Have you not received an email or seen a promo at the top of the Guide? I know that in most areas Verizon does provide some advance notice of getting the new IMG level about a week before they do the upgrade.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: Fios in Sayreville/Parlin ?
questioning_old
Contributor - Level 2

Lots of areas in NJ already have the Fios.  It depends on which area of NJ you're talking about.  I'm from NJ and I have it here.

0 Likes
Re: Fios in Sayreville/Parlin NJ ?
darthgamer641

http://www.fiberexperts.com/new-jersey-fios.html

Idk why but Parlin is listed. One of my friends who lives in the parlin side can't get it. I myself live in Sayreville by the town hall & they're not available here. I called up to complain and they offered me **bleep** dsl service. I had copper telephone service with them before. No way in heck im paying for dsl.

0 Likes