Fios Install Delay
skasperowicz

Hello,

Tomorrow it’ll be three weeks after my Fios was supposed to be installed. I’ve gone back and forth with multiple customer support representatives, but no one can tell me when my Fios will eventually be installed. 

The problem with my installation started when Verizon found out the day before the installation (7/20/18) was to take place, that they would need to obtain a permit from the county in order to install the fiber optic cable underneath the road in front of our house.

After speaking to multiple customer support representatives, I’ve also found out that there are no phone numbers or emails that customers can call to inquire about the status of their request. Supposedly the dispatch center isn’t hooked up to the internet or not the employees are not trained to speak with customers. 

My Verizon Fios order has since been cancelled due to inactivity, which I did not authorize. I’ve asked multiple support agents to escalate my concerns, but I’ve been repeatedly told that wouldn’t be necessary since there is no one at Verizon that would be able to take care of me. 

Thank you for your time. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios Install Delay
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi skasperowicz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes