Fios Internet Blocking Certain Apps
JNaz1

Woke up this morning and YouTube, Apple Podcasts, UPS app, Nest app won’t load on my iPad, iPhone, and TV (YouTube app). Some other apps still work fine. Same issue is happening on my wife's iPhone. Rebooted the router. Didn’t work. Factory restore. Didn't work.
I disconnected from WiFi on my iPhone, using cellular, I was able to open and use those apps without any problems. Connected to a VPN while on wifi and I was successful in using said apps. I can't use the internet at all on my MacBook Pro unless I'm connected to a VPN. Tried googling this and not much appears. I made sure parental control were disabled and there were no restrictions on any websites. Any recommendations?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios Internet Blocking Certain Apps
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to your router and check whether IPv6 is rolled out overnight.

View solution in original post

Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to your router and check whether IPv6 is rolled out overnight.

Ronna1

This is happening here as well. I am able to access the school parent portal through my phone when the wifi is turned off. I am unable to access it via phone and computer when connected to Fios. 

What do mean by "Go to your router and check whether IPv6 is rolled out overnight"/ I do see that in my settings it says IPv6. So now what?

Thanks! 

0 Likes