Fios Internet termination fee for moving to Non- Verizon Area
Subechhya

So I called verizon customer service 2 days back to have my service transferred to a new location. The man helping me couldn't find the address and said that his engineering guys are going to look into it and call me back in 24 to 48 hrs. Well, I didn't get a call back so I called them this morning only to find out that they don't service the area and I will have to pay a "Termination Fee" of $68 for moving to an address where Verizon hasn't had a chance to set up their Fios service yet. I am sorry Verizon, all this time I was thinking that when you're looking to move to a new place the first thing on your list needs to be a safe neighborhood or convenient location but clearly I was supposed to be looking at whether my internet provider is set up there ot not. As if moving isn't stressful enough, thanks Verizon for being such a joy. Woman Frustrated

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios Internet termination fee for moving to Non- Verizon Area
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You would find this with an provider.

If you move out of their service area before your contract is up, you pay the termination fee as outlined inthe contract you agreed to.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Fios Internet termination fee for moving to Non- Verizon Area
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You would find this with an provider.

If you move out of their service area before your contract is up, you pay the termination fee as outlined inthe contract you agreed to.

0 Likes