Fios internet
Katerina2

Verizon service is the lousiest service I had ever experience in my whole life. Am supposed to have an installationof phone and internet this am but technician said the order only is for phone so he left. So the installation is incomplete. I called Verizon again and said they will send a technician this afternoon too install my internet but been waiting til 5:00 pm and nobody came.When I called Verizon customer service said my account was deactivated and then she called for her supervisor who said the same thing. He connected the call to the billing dept and said my account is active and both mu phone and internet installation was completed today. So I told her the installation was incomplete and to summarized I have to talked to 8 people to have my internet installation appointment for all day wait tomorrow from 8AM to *PM. I took a day off  just to have my internet and phone be installed today. I lost lots of money today to just to get this over with. Now I have to do the same thing tomorrow. Want to cancel this whole thing but the competing internet provider's internet connection and tech support sucks and pretty screwed up that's why I ordered Verizon.Guess am stuck with this very poor service from Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Fios internet
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form  submission as requested in your private  support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes