FIOS ISSUES
maynard11

Good evening.  I am a Fios residential customer and am having several issues.  Several times in the past few days, when working on my PC, I have received a notice indicating that my internet has been 'interrupted.'  Checking all cables and rebooting the router have had no effect.  When I use my television to watch a movie on Prime Video, the thumbnail images don't show, though I can watch a movie and I have no problem viewing the thumbnails on my iPad.  And when I ran a speed test, the rating came up twice as "Poor."  (I ran the test prior to rebooting the router, as well as afterwards.)  The speed is essentially half of what I am paying for.  Neither the 'customer service,' nor the 'Chat' buttons worked from the website when I tried to reach you through them.  I called, but hung after being on hold for fifty minutes.  I would appreciate your contacting me through this posting so that the issues I am having can be resolved.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS ISSUES
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi maynard1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes