FIOS Mobile APP not working
CMG19
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't get the mobile app to work - it keeps saying insufficient bandwidth - it is connected to my wi-fi and I'm using it at home.  It worked fine a day ago now I keep getting this stupid message both o my iphone and ipad.  Seem like it started when I upgraded my software to iso 7.  Any suggestions how to get this to work???

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Mobile APP not working
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@CMG19 wrote:

I can't get the mobile app to work - it keeps saying insufficient bandwidth - it is connected to my wi-fi and I'm using it at home.  It worked fine a day ago now I keep getting this stupid message both o my iphone and ipad.  Seem like it started when I upgraded my software to iso 7.  Any suggestions how to get this to work???

Does it say that also when you are not connected to your home wifi

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@CMG19 wrote:

Have you checked your WiFi setting on your devices?  IOS 7 may have messed them up somehow.  I would also try forgetting your WiFi network and then reconnect to it.  As a last resort, I would complain to Apple and ask what they did to break WiFi with IOS 7.

0 Likes
BarbaraA1
My mobile app works only during the day time, each evening it cuts out , I get the same stupid error message and it'd I get connected it says sorry we can't load that show now try back in a few minutes and hours later no show. I am using an ipad
0 Likes