Fios Optizmizer via Verizon Central
Justin4133
Guys, I have been trying to optimize my connection using verizon fios optimizer, but everytime i try to do it, there is no prompt to let me run the active X. the page seems to load fine, i am able to select my speed, and go to the next step, but nothing happens. it shows me the instructions, and a try again button. As far as i know i have active x enabled. I thought it was my antivirus blocking it. So i tried disabled it, and its still not working. any suggestions here?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios Optizmizer via Verizon Central
prisaz
Legend

@Justin4133 wrote:
I should be the admin. im the only user on the pc?

If you are the only account on the PC, then you should be the administrator. Go to the start menu under programs, right click on Internet Explorer and select run as administrator. Then go to the website from that session of the browser. This is assuming you are running Vista.

Message Edited by prisaz on 06-27-2009 08:04 PM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Pyao
Contributor - Level 1
Make sure you run IE with Administrator privilege or ActiveX won't install.
0 Likes
Justin4133
0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@Justin4133 wrote:

If you are the only account on the PC, then you should be the administrator. Go to the start menu under programs, right click on Internet Explorer and select run as administrator. Then go to the website from that session of the browser. This is assuming you are running Vista.

Message Edited by prisaz on 06-27-2009 08:04 PM
0 Likes
Justin4133
thanks that worked 🙂
0 Likes