FiOS - TIER 4 - 150/35
rabarnhouse
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm trying to find a map, unless another source exists, that shows where Verizon offers FiOS internet (especially Tier 4). They make very detailed maps that show cell phone coverage, but I can't find one for FiOS. I'm going to be moving soon, and as long as I'm within a certain distance from work, I can move in any direction. The current "availability" GUI makes the user provide an address ... that's a crap-shoot ... it doesn't even tell you FiOS is available if you move one street over. So PLEASE, if you know how I can find where FiOS is available before I have a specific address, let me know. If it helps, I want to move around the Dublin, Ohio area.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FiOS - TIER 4 - 150/35
cbwoodstock91
Contributor - Level 1

Hi,

Have you tried to call 1-800-VERIZON? After that select option 3(Sales can tell you when is going to be available

FIOS in the specific area}  

Call very early in the morning, is much better, otherwise you will spend a lot of time waiting for a rep.

Have a good day!

View solution in original post

spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Well I can tell you without a doubt that FIOS is not offered in Ohio.

I wish there was a map of coverage areas. I've been looking for one for years. Never have found one yet.

But in your case it is easy. No FIOS in OH.

rabarnhouse
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just thought I'd jump in here and say,"Thanks". I'm sure I would have double-checked every address I was considering just looking for FiOS. What the heck, I guess I can still get U-verse even if it's no where near as fast.

0 Likes
cbwoodstock91
Contributor - Level 1

Hi,

Have you tried to call 1-800-VERIZON? After that select option 3(Sales can tell you when is going to be available

FIOS in the specific area}  

Call very early in the morning, is much better, otherwise you will spend a lot of time waiting for a rep.

Have a good day!