Free Netflix
Len21

We just signed up for the Gigabit 2 year deal. We are supposed to get Netflix free for a year. We already have a netflix accnt. How do we sign up for this?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Free Netflix
dobby1502
Enthusiast - Level 1
jonjones1
Legend

@Len2 wrote:

We just signed up for the Gigabit 2 year deal. We are supposed to get Netflix free for a year. We already have a netflix accnt. How do we sign up for this?

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/68079

Try the link above.

0 Likes
dobby1502
Enthusiast - Level 1

This would be the proper link for more details on when and how you can redeem the free netflix: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-service/netflix-redemption-faqs

jonjones1
Legend
0 Likes
Amaxino

I just did the same thing from what I understand around 60 days they will send us a link for the free Netflix and If you have an existing account you will be able to apply it to that.

0 Likes
Degarmo2

So can someone who has redeemed this tell me exactly what you receive, cause I can see it going 2 ways?

1) Do you get a one-time monetary credit toward your Netflix account (that equals the cost of 12-months of 2 screen Netflix)?

2) Or does it just give your account 12-months of 2 screens?

I only ask cause I’m sure many people have the 4 screen Netflix membership and would rather just apply a credit toward that instead of being forced into the 2 screen plan. I assume it’s the first option but the details don’t seem to specifically say. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ads say up to $130 they will pay if you have an existing subscription.

0 Likes
Nikitta35
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to redeem my netflix for exactly 30 days. I've spoke to 8 representatives and received no answer. Just we will call you back. 30 days later still can't redeem my netflix

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nikitta35,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes