G1100 Router rebooting intermittently all day
ecd1973

Not sure what else to try here so I figured I would post here.  We have internet only FIOS 100/100 speeds.  Last week our internet would drop off from time to time and come back up only to go back down again minutes later.  Then it would say up for 8 hours and drop again.  Very sporadic and impossible to predict.

2 tech visits have happened since.  Router replacement.  ONT replacement.  Still the same issue.  Tried different power outlets for both router and ONT with no change.  I can't decipher the error logs on the router but the errors there seem harmless.  We are going to schedule our third tech visit today, but the last one didn't have many solid answers.  The "Router Active Time" resets to zero each time this happens so it definitely looks like a Router Reboot to me and not a temporary connection loss.

Has anyone had any success in dealing with a similar issue?  

0 Likes
Re: G1100 Router rebooting intermittently all day
Chuckaluck1

I have exactly the same intermittent problem, the tech's replaced the router and ONT and I have changed power outlet and cable feed.  Good to know that someone else has the same issue. Now we need help.

0 Likes
Re: G1100 Router rebooting intermittently all day
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you getting any error messages in G1100's System Log? Go to Advanced > System Logging > System Log

0 Likes