Games On Demand Loops to sign-in for Verizon
OldeNACL

With Games on Demand open, I select a game for download.  A screen pops up asking me to log in to Verizon.com.  I log in, close the screen, and try to download a game and get the same screen again.  My log in is valid as the site recognizes me by name and phone number.  Does anyone have any ideas toward a solution?

0 Likes
Re: Games On Demand Loops to sign-in for Verizon
VZ_Javier
Enthusiast - Level 3

The following link is for games on demand http://surround.verizon.net/?WT.ti=Central/Header/vzsurround_lnkout . It requires login to your verizon.net account.  First go to verizon.net login with your verizon.net user name and password.  Then once you have logged in.  Click on Entertainment, Games you will be on the games window and it should let you download without requiring login.  Please let me know if the above helps. 

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Try clearing your cookies and temp files. Anytime I see this kind of error, this usually takes care of it.

0 Likes
stephbeebe

This is not helpful.  If I log in to Verizon it takes me to my account page.  If I navigate away from that page it logs me out.  Also, nowhere on that page is a button labeled either Entertainment or Games.  Please give a useful and correct answer, and if you do not know the real answer, then do not attempt to baffle me with **bleep** and get someone from IT to fix this **bleep** mess.  I'm paying for the games that I cannot even play.

0 Likes