gaming
nosrocks
Enthusiast - Level 1

im trying to play call of duty black ops  now i keep getting connection interruped i did all i can do now i think its my router blocking it i went in to the settings and cant find nouthing to fix this 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: gaming
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

On another forum I found that Black Ops requires the following ports.

Black Ops itself, it requires TCP ports 3074 and 27014-27050. The specific UDP ports for Black Ops are 3074, 3478-4380, and 27000-27030

Now I personally have not had any problems with Black Ops. But you may need to go into the router and set up port forwarding. Now these ports are for the PC version, anyone on a PS3 or Xbox, it may be different.

View solution in original post

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader
Are you playing on a Wireless or Wired connection? Have you tried enabling the DMZ for your device to rule out the firewall on the router as being the issue?
nosrocks
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wired    im playing on my pc  its a MI424-WR router 

spacedebris
Master - Level 2

On another forum I found that Black Ops requires the following ports.

Black Ops itself, it requires TCP ports 3074 and 27014-27050. The specific UDP ports for Black Ops are 3074, 3478-4380, and 27000-27030

Now I personally have not had any problems with Black Ops. But you may need to go into the router and set up port forwarding. Now these ports are for the PC version, anyone on a PS3 or Xbox, it may be different.

Daveeasyonem

I would like to have my son sponsored 

he likes to play video games 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes