Gateway Router Return
Ltc2

I returned a router in November and have to call customer service every month to have the charge removed from my bill.  Are any tips for what to say to customer service to have them remove this charge, so I can stop wasting time calling every month.

0 Likes
Re: Gateway Router Return
jonjones1
Legend

Contact the state attorney generals office bureau of consumer frauds .

contact your states public service/utilities commission or follow the Verizon terms of service section on arbitration..

and the best way to return anything back to Verizon is in person and get a receipt and bring a friend along to take a picture of them accepting the return.

as a consumer you must be proactive.

another thing you can do is write a letter certified return receipt disputing the amount they keep billing you.

this should get quick action.

if this post gets edited send me a personal message and I will give you another solution.

good luck

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do they say why it hasn't been removed?

Do they still show equipment hasn't been returned?

Have you asked for supervisor?

0 Likes
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Ltc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes