HBO GO stuck on sign in
judabust

When I go to log in to HBO GO the sign in screen gets stuck on "Signing in..." and does not progress at all. I have tried it on several different browsers and computers. I was able to log in during the month of June, but when I went to sign in during July I was unable to. 

0 Likes
Re: HBO GO stuck on sign in
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Try doing it from the vz website verizon. Com/fiostvonline
0 Likes
judabust

I am able to sign in through the Verizon site but when I search for Game of Thrones and try to watch an episode it asks me to sign in. I then sign in and it authenticates successfully but when I am returned to the Game of Thrones page it asks me to sign in again. I am stuck in a endless loop.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Well, when I do it (and I am using chrome Version 36.0.1985.125 m) I do the following with pretty good success.

I go to www.verizon.com/fiostvonline

I log in, and navigate to HBO GO and select GoT

and it plays right there on the vz website.

double check or try it with the latest version of chrome.
0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Also make sure you've cleared all your cache and cookies
0 Likes
BajaAlta
Enthusiast - Level 3

@judabust wrote:

When I go to log in to HBO GO the sign in screen gets stuck on "Signing in..." and does not progress at all. I have tried it on several different browsers and computers. I was able to log in during the month of June, but when I went to sign in during July I was unable to. 

Can you try this again now, please?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

THey have been trying to fix this for a bit.  For me it now works, althought I  have at least once had to logoff of Verizon's website first.

And If it hangs it is also possible that the logon has completed.  Just back page to the HBOGO site and you may be able to play video.   I was able to do that when the problem was first reported.

0 Likes