Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Help needed asap, fast!

Glica
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Help needed asap, fast!

Message 1 of 4
(4,551 Views)

Today, I upgraded from a Verizon FiOS Double Freedom Package to a 25/15 FiOS Package, and I would like to reverse the order because my cousin placed the order by accident without asking parents, etc. Is this possible? Unless, the 25/15 FiOS Package includes telephone..?

Please help me!!

3 REPLIES 3
spacedebris
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Help needed asap, fast!

Message 2 of 4
(4,521 Views)
Likely the phone will be unaffected. Depending on how the order was placed it will likely not affect your phone at all. Double play just means phone and internet. increasing the speed on the internet generally does not affect the phone.

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
Glica
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(4,509 Views)
I originally had Double Freedom 20/5, now I don't have Double Freedom, and I only have 25/15 without phone service I think, can you give me a link where I can change plans?
CharlesH
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(4,496 Views)
You would have to speak with a service rep about this.  This is something you will not be able to do online.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title