Help ( Port ForWarding ) SOLVED
MH1957
Hello Well i need help tryin to open a port on my router so i can host a Game Server From my pc i could do it by my self but i dont know  my verizon router panel info i think some one has changed my password or something Pls help me
Message Edited by MH1957 on 07-28-2009 03:22 PM
Message Edited by MH1957 on 07-28-2009 03:58 PM
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help ( Port ForWarding )
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

the default login to the router is usually either  admin / password  or  admin / password1

If neither of these work, just press the reset button on the back for about 10 seconds and then when the router boots back up it will default back to admin / password

Oh, BTW, Just in case, the IP to log into the router is 192.168.1.1  just in case you didnt already have that

Message Edited by spacedebris on 07-28-2009 03:51 PM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

the default login to the router is usually either  admin / password  or  admin / password1

If neither of these work, just press the reset button on the back for about 10 seconds and then when the router boots back up it will default back to admin / password

Oh, BTW, Just in case, the IP to log into the router is 192.168.1.1  just in case you didnt already have that

Message Edited by spacedebris on 07-28-2009 03:51 PM
0 Likes
MH1957
ok thanks im a try even tho i allready did but thanks i hope this works im a hold it in reset for 10 secs like you say
0 Likes
MH1957
thanks for your help this worked
0 Likes