Horrible Customer Service
thelies2017

I switched over from Comcast as we were told the house was already wired for fios. I go into a Verizon store only to be told that's i have to order services online or contact a rep. They tell me that there's a promo running for $79.99 for a triple play with the Giga byte internet. So that's what's i do. I contact a a Verizon rep who tells me that the channels I want don't usually fall into that promo but would give me the package at the price anyway and waive my router fee. We have a router but was told I wasn't able to use it because the Giga byte internet was new. Cool. I'm happy.

She then proceeded to tell me that i would get several emails which would detail me order but to ignore the amount due because she add to manually add discounts and she would send me an email with the correct quoted amount. She did.

I get my bills and it's TRIPLE what's i was quoted. Mind you I have the emails. I'm calling Verizon and everyone is giving me the runaway stating that claims are being put in.

I FINALLY get in touch with a supervisor who tells me that the won't honor the quoted price because it came from a 3rd Party even though the email I received was Fro Verizon and I had contacted Verizon directly to order. It's complete bull. So now my bill is almost $40 more than what I was quoted. Their customer service is crap. People complain about Comcast but I never had issues with them. NEVER. And the $250 gift card is a SCAM. It can only be used at a Verizon store. 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi thelies2017,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes