Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

HORRIBLE LAG IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA

Darn
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

HORRIBLE LAG IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA

Message 1 of 2
(2,671 Views)

Over the last 4/5 months ive watched the fios latency in my area go from some of the best internet ive been on to now the worst. Its been getting worse by the month. Online gaming is near impossible now. If I dont get dropped from a game, the delay is so bad that it is unplayable. Last month i upgraded to a 25/25 thinking it might get better but no luck. Am i in a geographically bad area or what? Ive called verizon and had technicians come out but they dont seem to care or know what im talking about. Im getting C ratings on pingtest.net. Has anyone here complained to verizon about Lag issues and had any success in getting it resolved. THIS SUCKS.

1 REPLY 1
VZ_Shawn
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: HORRIBLE LAG IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA

Message 2 of 2
(2,578 Views)

Hi. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you're experiencing. I'd be happy to assist. Please provide as much info as possible at the following secure link. Once you have submitted the form I will be happy to look into this for you. ShawnG

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title