How do I file a complaint?
Sdburns9

I need to file a complaint and I don't see where to do it. The chat support just stops responding so they are no help, thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I file a complaint?
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably best to call. 1 800-Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I file a complaint?
MDB5

I would like to submit a complaint about the equipment return procedure & wait time at the following Verizon store: 9337 Baltimore National Pike , Ellicott City MD 21042. On 2 January 2019, I waited at that store for almost AN HOUR (from 5:49 to 6:45 p.m.) just to turn in 3 set-top boxes & remote controls! 😞 There were 3 employees at the store, but during that whole time, 2 of them were helping the same 2 customers (who seemed to be trying to arrange new or updated Verizon service). Additionally, there were several other customer who came in behind me to return equipment. So, this store REALLY needs to have at least 1 employee and 1 desk/counter dedicated exclusively to equipment returns in order to reduce the customers' wait time.  (It would also be great if the Verizon website had a specific page/link for submitting complaints & suggestions because the on-line chat service doesn't seem to be made for that sort of thing.)

0 Likes