How to bring FIOS to a condominium
it_nj_fios_user
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used to have FIOS for many years in NJ and was very happy with it. I just moved to a condo with around 40 townhouses and would like to transfer service however FIOS is presently unavailable there. I am willing to work with the condo board to obtain approvals on running additional cables if required. Please let me know how this process can be initiated.

0 Likes
Re: How to bring FIOS to a condominium
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you know where is the nearest Fios serving area boundary? How far is it from the property you are looking forward to be wired with Fios?

it_nj_fios_user
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not sure how far is nearest area. I am new to that community. All 36 units reside at Maltese Dr. in Fair Lawn, NJ

0 Likes
it_nj_fios_user
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to https://communities.verizon.com/fiosavail/, the community resides 0.6 miles from nearest FIOS spot in Fair Lawn if the map is up to date.

Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Despite the proximity to the nearest serving area, it is a long shot to be wired up. You can try to reach out to the Social Media support team via Facebook or Twitter. I also see a similar post on DSLReports. Is that you too? If you were to open a fast ticket there, it is going to the same team.