Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon customer service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Vericust,

Im glad to hear that we were able to resolve this issue for you. I will go ahead and close out this case and check back with you within the next month to make sure that everything is reflected correctly on you bill. If you ever have any questions in the future please feel free to comment on your original post.  Again I cannot thank you enough for your patience through this frustrating situation. We dropped the ball, but hopefully we put it back where it belongs, in your court. :smileyhappy:  I hope you can be assured that in the future you can always reach out to us.

Thank you so much for your time,

Amanda_M

0 Likes
sandraleea

My company moved my phone number adding me to their wireless plan. My company provided the most recent Iphone leaving me with my personal Iphone 4s. Having no use for my old phone I spent 3 days cleaning it out and setting it up for my fiance as a birthday present. 

Excited he went to activate it today at a Verizon store. He called me and told me my phone is still activated. I said ok no problem I will call Verizon and have the phone deactivated completely. While on hold I thought I would login to my online account to see if I could cancel all services that way.

When a customer service Rep answered I told her the same as above. She then told me that my phone will not be deactivated and services removed until June 23rd because of my billing cycle and that the services are already paid for.

I completely disagree with this!!!!!! My phone is not in use and so the services in my opinion are not rendered and they are not paid for. My device even shows online that Service for this device is currently suspended. The current statement (which I have not paid yet) has a billing cycle of 05/23-06/23. I have been a Verizon customer for 10+ years and I have fulfilled my obligations with all of my contracts. I don't understand why the phone cannot be completely deactivated TODAY and my account credited and I pay the difference.

This is just wrong. Verizon is trying to collect an additional $127.62 for services that will not be used.

My Fiancés birthday was yesterday not June 23rd!!!! If this cannot be resolved I will not be recommending Verizon ever again.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@sandraleea wrote:

...I don't understand why the phone cannot be completely deactivated TODAY and my account credited and I pay the difference...

I think you probably want the Verizon Wireless Community. These boards are for Verizon's landline services.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, Kem410!

We haven't heard from you and we would like to continue to work on your issue. We are going to close the case at this time, but please feel free to contact us if you still need our help. Have a whimsical Wednesday!

Thanks,

Rachel

0 Likes
Aimalla5

Please provide me with information on how to file a complaint. Thank you.

0 Likes
voodoo171

While trying to contact the technician who installed my FIOS I got such a headache that I was forced to just hang up three times.  When the istallation was done the tech handed me a packet of info which had a space for his name and contact number.  Both were blank and I tried to get them so I could enter them on the form.  The info packet was to be kept as part of the agreement for the FIOS install.  Right now, the 30 day cancellation sounds pretty good!  I tried to use the website I was directed to but could not draw up the contacts name, strike 1.  I tried the "live chat" function and that became, strike 2 because they did not have access to that information.  I then tried the next phone number given to me by the Verizon website and was told, by a very polite woman, they are not supposed to give out that information.  This game has four strikes, unlike baseball, because I got ahold of a local service rep from Philadelphia, PA who;  "Could not give out that informatiom!"!  One caveat was that the technician who did the install reminded me of the old "Bell Telephone" service people in that he did his best to "hide" the wiring etc.  I thought Comcast was bad with the "run around" but Verizon is not far behind!  

0 Likes
FIOS_Hell

I would like a private message on how to file a complaint.

My contract ran out on Monday and I was forces to move to the new Fio Digital Voice.  I was assured that my service would work exactly as before but with faster internet speed.  I made sure my fax machine on a Verizon distinctive ring plan would work.  I made sure to secure the same Fax line number I have used for 12 years and is printed on my business cards.

Fios changed over my plan and my fax would not work.  I call 6 times in 2 days and I was told orders would be issued and fixed the next day.  It's now day 5 and still no fax.  Last night i was on with the IL phone support and spoke with a rep that could not help me.  When I asked to speak to a tech or a supervisor I was told they would not take my call.  I ask her if that was Verizon's policy, that a supervisor had the choice not to help a customer and I was told it was there choice.  I spent a full hour with her and simply go no where.

I finally just googled my issue to find out you need to set up a virtual phone number and add distinctive ring to it to get the service back to what I had.  NO ONE from Verizon could help me with this.  NO ONE!  I had to google in myself, tell them exactly what to do, and today I am still waiting for the switch to activate my service.

Please contact me so I can report the person's operating number. 

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Fios_Hell,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
h0mersimps0n

i was given a $30 LEC credit on my account on April 1 by a customer service agent named Morgan. Over the next two months it was confirmed by two other agents, Brianna and Michelle. Then after the second bill appeared with not credit I called today and was told Verizon couldn't give me the $30 credit based on my service. The supervisor Marvin did his best to tell me he would give me a lesser credit and change my service to save me some amount but not the $30 promissed and i know many of my channels my wife enjoys would have disappeared as we are on an older plan and we have considered rebundling before to save money. I am writing a letter to the corporate office as Marvin assured me customer are not permitted to speak to anyone at verizon above a customer service supervisor. I could not speak to his manager or any other manager. He was very patient and professional but stated he could not give me the credit Verizon previously committed to provide. I just want to know if Verizon will stand behind their word and restore my trust or if they will not.

A year of $30 off is not that amazing. The whole year is about one bill for me. I'd be happy to drop service and pay another company more intstead of staying with a service provider that won't honor their commitment, which is in writing in the notes or log for my number.

So i would greatly appreciate any assistance with this matter. I am tired of being on hold and speaking to different reps and typing. I am tired of feeling like a bill instead of a person.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi h0mersimps0n,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes