I am getting nowhere with customer service and I am really angry at Verizon
SuzyJ1

My seven year old daughter pushed a button on our remote and upgraded our service from prefered to extreme.  After speaking to more than 7 agents and "supervisors", they adjusted my account back to "prefered".  However, I am still being overcharged.  The mistake added new fees and taxes to my account.  They say that I was "grandfathered in" when I signed up in January but now I have to pay an increased local sports network tax and a broadcast fee.  I am locked in a 2 year contract and I can't believe that a minor can change my contract or billing.  They agreed to downgrade my services back to what I signed up for, but they insist that I have to pay the new fees and taxes.  I do not have any additional services and again, I am locked into a contract for the next 17 months.

I call and ask to speak with Marshele, a supervisor that helped me with my first bill that was wrong.  Verizon double billed me.  They also charged me $99 for a service call that was due to a defective cable box that they installed the day before.  I am sick of the mistakes that Verizon makes.  I have only had services for 7 months and it has taken me hours on the phone to fix.  Deanna and Kim, customer service agents, are rude.  No one has the same answers, accept that I can't speak with anyone else.  The person I reach each time tells me that they are the only person who can help me and they don't.  I am still waiting for return calls from three people that said they would call me back.  Horrible service!  I left Brighthouse because of their terrible service.  I won't put up with this from Verizon, either.

0 Likes
Re: I am getting nowhere with customer service and I am really angry at Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes