I have Verizon Wireless and have NFL Mobile. Is there no way to get this stream on my computer?
Kementarri

I"m at home and I don't have TV, but I would like to watch the games without having to watch them on my tiny phone. I have the NFL Mobile app. Can I get this stream on my computer screen?

0 Likes
Re: I have Verizon Wireless and have NFL Mobile. Is there no way to get this stream on my computer?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kementarri,

Thanks utilizing the forums! You will need a medium (either software, hardware or a combination) that will enable you "mirror" your phone screen  on your computer screen. Doing a search for this online, can provide you with quite a few alternatives to acheiving this, each with their prons and cons. This will enable you pick the one most suited to your needs. Good luck! and let us know if you need anything else.

~Francis

0 Likes
Re: I have Verizon Wireless and have NFL Mobile. Is there no way to get this stream on my computer?
bbinnard
Contributor - Level 3

If you have a fairly modern phone this is likely the least expensive way to go:

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-Micro-USB-Compatible-Galaxy/dp/B006V7F380

It works with my Nexus5.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Do you have an apple tv or chromecast,   you should be able to stream it to the tv with one of those

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

Do you have an apple tv or chromecast,   you should be able to stream it to the tv with one of those

Unless I misunderstood, the OP said he doesn't have TV.  He's looking to view the phone app on his PC.   Smiley Surprised

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

lol.   Sorry.  I misunderstood.

If he wants it on his PC, he's going to have to use a droid emulator like bluestacks.

I use that and I play all my apps on my PC that way. 

How to use bluestacks - YouTube

But isn't that content available at NFL.com or espn.com?

If he has internet, he should just go to the websites direct.  Otherwise, he's looking for two things

• a tethering app that lets his pc share his cell data plan. (fox fi or pdanet)
  • then the bluestacks to run the android apps on his pc