I want to sell my rev I and return to rev E
skyliner34
Contributor - Level 2

I want to sell my rev I actiontec router so can I sell it or when the rev e breaks down or something will they give me a rev I and expect me to provide a rev I or will they give me a rev e just making sure before I sell it. The reason I want to sell it is because the rev I can't charge my iphone so its useless. I want to use the actiontec to charge my iphone so I wanna return to my rev E and sell my rev I.

0 Likes
Re: I want to sell my rev I and return to rev E
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

So what is your question?

0 Likes
skyliner34
Contributor - Level 2

If the rev E lets say malfunction will they send me the rev I as a replacement and I will have to send the rev I back because I don't want to pay extra money for not sending back rev i but a rev E. Just making sure before I sell because I don't even use the wireless function on this router(disabled it), I have a netgear that out beats it and it isn't a dual band either.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll get mainly what Verizon has in stock. All older router revisions from Rev. E to Rev. A should be out of stock and rotation now. Basically, the GEN1 and GEN2 router. GEN3 routers such as the Rev. F, G (Business), and I ActionTecs are what you'll get. In my area, Verizon has been sending out Rev. I routers to breakfix routers such as the Rev. F regardless of the plan.

0 Likes
skyliner34
Contributor - Level 2

So they won't care if I send back the rev E if it malfunctions right? I need accurate answers and not what you think because I really don't want to pay them extra if I have to send back the rev I.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

They don't care what is sent back. If a Verizon-supplied router is not needed or is broken they will take it. I've sent back Rev. I ActionTecs that have not been turned on after a problem was resolved by having a user reboot their router after months of uptime.

Also, ask Verizon for a prepaid label. They're typically willing to give them to you.

0 Likes