Impossible to contact Verizon
edsmith1

{edited for privacy}

I receive cable TV that indicates that it is a FIOS cable.  My remote has the words:

Verizon

Fios

on the face of the unit.

I pay a monthly bill for Cable and Internet.

BUT WHEN I ATTEMPT TO CONTACT VERIZON I GET A RECORDED MESSAGE THAT THEY DO NOT SERVICE MY ACCOUNT. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCESS A REAL PERSON AS THE RECORDED MESSAGE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY CONTACT!!!!!!

I have been trying for several weeks to find out how to contact anyone from your company.  None of your information allows anyone to talk to a live person.  I have plenty of reason to change services.  If a real person reads this, will you please contact me.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Impossible to contact Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi edsmith,

We'll be closing your private case thread as we have not heard from you for an extended period of time. If you still require assistance, please create a post here and we'll reopen your case.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

What number are you calling? Where are you located? Are you perhaps in one of the areas that was sold to another company?

0 Likes
Rchamp1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It sure would be nice to put a link in the replies from Verizon, as I can not follow what they mean, go here do this, in the middle upper right hand side....... as web pages changes like the voice mail you get directed to, "please listen carefully as our options have changed" so have your web pages, PLEASE put in links. I am the same way as the other guy, cannot find what I need and do not want to sit on "HOLD" for 30 minutes.

Thank you.

0 Likes