impossible to speak to a live person at Verizon
Burly225

I recently signed up for Verizon FiOS Internet. The installation was incorrect and I spent half an hour to finally speak to someone who said they would send a ticket to have someone return to my home to fix the problem. That was one week ago he also promised me an email with the confirmation number of our conversation. That never arrived. I am fed up with misleading and deceptive business practices by this company which are only equals by Comcast. I have heard about price-fixing but what about bad customer service stonewalling. If I don't hear back I will be canceling my service within the 30 days and hopefully I can find an internet provider that is not Comcast. Our politicians are out to lunch because they don't control these big companies anymore. My only success in the past of ever hearing or speaking to a customer service person was by filing a complaint with the Massachusetts Telecommunications department. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: impossible to speak to a live person at Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Burly225,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes