In need of IMMEDIATE assistance
Akazmi

Hello, 

I’ve been a long time customer with Verizon Fios and have been dealing with and receiving the absolute WORST customer service experience in my lifetime. I initially inquired about a promotion showing on my account page on 11/23/18 because my plan was due to expire at the end of January 2019 and after chatting with an agent online, I was being quoted something completely different then I was seeing, so I decided to forgo any changes to my plan at that time. I checked back in 2 weeks later and noticed ALL of my current Fios package details were changed. I’ve attenpted to follow up MULITPLE times now via web and phone, spending hours and talking to unhelpful agents who 2 had even said they were transferring me to a manager and hung up the line after being on the phone and hold for almost an hour!! The one time I was actually able to speak to a “supervisor” he was extremely rude and unhelpful. At what point is Verizon going to care about existing customers and retaining them?? I am making one final attempt to try and get assistance with this issue before escalating the matter to Verizon Corporate, Better Business Bureau, and potential ramifications. 

0 Likes
Re: In need of IMMEDIATE assistance
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Akazmi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes