inbox displays only 10 messages
ChuckViennaFios

I see only 10 messages at a time in the Webmail inbox.  Is there a setting to display more?  I have not been able to find anything.

0 Likes
Re: inbox displays only 10 messages
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Is this for your verizon.net email? If so, it depends on which interface you are using.

When you are viewing your inbox, there should be links on the left hand side near the bottom that say "General" and "Mail"

If you are using the Basic interface, then you should click on the "General" link. The option to change is "Items Per Page:" - This can go up to 50.

If you are using the Rich interface, then you should be able to click and drag the bar beneath the message pane to show more at a time.

You can switch between these different views on the "General" link. Just change the "Desired Interface:" option.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Re: inbox displays only 10 messages
Justin46
Legend

@somegirl wrote:

If you are using the Rich interface, then you should be able to click and drag the bar beneath the message pane to show more at a time.

You can also set the number of entries per page in the rich interface just like you can with the basic interface.And you can use the scroll bar to see the messages without dragging the bar if you prefer to do that. I use the rich interface and have mine set to 50.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes