Incredibly Poor Customer Service
Steve97M

I now have a trouble ticket that has not been resolved for 9 days.  I've spoken to numerous agents at 800-Verizon, they chat with other groups, and tell me the problem needs escalation and that it will be solved in 2 days.  Those 2 days pass, I get voicemail telling me the problem is solved, but it isn't.  Then I call and we repeat the process.  It is absurd that this has now gone on for 9 days with no resolution.  Does anyone know of a way to contact people in the escalated group?  My problem has now escalated from the advanced video to ITS group.  Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Likes
Re: Incredibly Poor Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Steve97M,

Can you please briefly descibe the issue you are having with your product or service?

0 Likes
rosigirl

This company sucks. I have had nothing but trouble from beginning to end. The guy who set my service up actually had ME go to Staples to buy a part WITH MY OWN MONEY. I was actually crying by the time he left and I am 56 years old, and it is HARD to make me cry. And of course, there is NO record of any trouble with my account when I call to complain, even though I have called probably 10 times in the last 3 or 4 years. Good luck and i am SO SORRY that you chose Verizon.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rosigirl,

Are you presently having a specific issue that you need some assistance with?

0 Likes
Steve97M

Lawrence,

I am trying to stream content from various providers like HBO, ABC, CBS, etc.  In all of these cases, I am required to authenticate that I am a Verizon FIOS TV customer, which I am.  I am then directed to Verizon where I am asked to sign in to authenticate.   When I log into my Verizon account, I get the message that I cannot stream content from HBO, ABC, CBS (take your pick) since I am not a FIOS TV customer and would I like to subscribe?  Some setting in Verizon's system is corrupted which is making it appear that I am not a FIOS TV customer, but in fact I am.  How this still hasn't been solved in 9 days is beyond me.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes