Install/Repair rescheduled 3 times, Technician still a no-show
VZCustomer1231

Its been exactly 7 days of no internet. I have made 3 appointments, 2 of them were rescheduled, and the 3rd one the technician-show a no show. When the technician finally did arrive on the 4th appointment, he came 3 hours late, didn't even set up the Internet or TV claiming it was late (9 PM) and left. 

He said he would be back the next day at 11 AM. It is currently 1:40 PM and still nothing. His manager's number he gave me to call does not work. What is happening to Verizon? Paying customers for 5+ years should not be treated like this, and I'm seriously considering switching providers. Everyone seems confused and points fingers at one another. It is really not that hard for someone to come in and hook up wifi and TV. 

0 Likes
Re: Install/Repair rescheduled 3 times, Technician still a no-show
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VZCustomer123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes