Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Internet is out

JVL
Contributor
Contributor

Internet is out

Message 1 of 1
(415 Views)

I have been a Fios customer for over 10 years for residential and about 15-20 yrs for wireless. My home internet went down on 7/4/14 due to weather related issues. I called Customer Service and it was determined that the problem was outside my home. I was given a repair date of 7/9/14 which Verizon confirmed by email (duh). I have been forced to use my smartphone for internet access and had to increase my Verizon Wireless data plan to cover the increased useage. I was told if more than 2 other people in my neighborhood called with the same problem I would be serviced quicker as it would be then labeled as an "outage". Unfortunately for me my neighbors have all switched from Verizon Fios already and I am stuck. I don't need to be hit over the head to understand where I stand with Verizon and I will be switching the next time Comcast rings my bell. It's a shame that customer loyality is a concept that is now longer relevant. I wish Verizon contined profits and I promise that I will no longer contribute to that cause.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title