internet speeds are awful... for a 2G file its taking 30min... i never had this issue with comcast
praveenb
Enthusiast - Level 2

internet speeds are awful... for a 2G file its taking 30min... i never had this issue with comcast

your wireless is slow always... and your answers are meaningless explaining how wifi works, please stop it... i never had speed issues with wifi or wire on comcast a simple answer helps why issue only with verizon FIOS????????????????????????????????

GUYS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR NEW CONNECTION MY SINCERE SUGGESTION IS DO NOT TAKE VERIZON.... billing is bad connections are bad... i had to stick with them due to apartment complex do not support anyone else.

0 Likes
Re: internet speeds are awful... for a 2G file its taking 30min... i never had this issue with comca
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

VERIZON IS NOT going to look at or respond to messages on this PEER to PEER forum.

If you want us peers to respond we can probably make some suggestions.  Personally I don't use the wireless on the Verizon router but instead use my own router and can reach the full speed of my internet connection.

0 Likes
Re: internet speeds are awful... for a 2G file its taking 30min... i never had this issue with comca
VUser50
Contributor - Level 2

@tns_2 wrote:

VERIZON IS NOT going to look at or respond to messages on this PEER to PEER forum.

If you want us peers to respond we can probably make some suggestions.  Personally I don't use the wireless on the Verizon router but instead use my own router and can reach the full speed of my internet connection.

Actually, if you look at some other threads they occasionally do and follow-up via private message, though in general, they they try to keep a low-profile and I doubt it is a better response than if they contacted VZ directly to begin with.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@VUser50 wrote:

@tns_2 wrote:

Actually, if you look at some other threads they occasionally do and follow-up via private message, though in general, they they try to keep a low-profile and I doubt it is a better response than if they contacted VZ directly to begin with.

Not for this kind of complaint.  Sounds like he may be having a problem because he is using wifi, but he's not even clear on that.

0 Likes