Internet
docbagby
Enthusiast - Level 2

For 2 weeks I have been losing internet at different times. A tech came to my house and said he thinks their gateway was hacked. I keep getting email updates about when this will be fixed but they just extend the time and date when this will be fixed. I will cancel this service if this is not corrected and expect a refund for this service.

0 Likes
Re: Internet
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just so you know, you're talking to other customers here.

If you want to talk to Verzion, you'll have to contact them directly.  Try the "octant us" link at the bottom of the page.

Have Fun.

0 Likes
Re: Internet
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@docbagby wrote:

For 2 weeks I have been losing internet at different times. A tech came to my house and said he thinks their gateway was hacked. I keep getting email updates about when this will be fixed but they just extend the time and date when this will be fixed. I will cancel this service if this is not corrected and expect a refund for this service.

Their gateway is your Fios router.  

If you suspect it's been hacked you can change the security setting yourself, however it would appear to be a very strange comment for a VZ technician to make as while he was there he could have done it for you.

0 Likes