Re: Ip conflict
Bsteeves
Yes I have tried plugging directly into the router from the ont and get no Internet access, ruling out the splitter. Additionally, the ont has one solid green light.

Conveniently enough my other stb no longer has menu info.

I haven't been able to check moca as the login is currently disabled.
0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you reboot the router, it should reset the login lock so you can log in again.

0 Likes
Bsteeves
Ok I finally have the results after logging in to my router.

Name: network (home/office)
Underlying device: Ethernet/coax wireless access point
Connection type: bridge
Received packets: 2209
Sent packets: 1585
Received bytes: 514655

Name: Ethernet/coax
Network: network (home/ office)
Connection type: hardware Ethernet switch
Received packets:2209
Sent packets: 2384
Received bytes: 391041
Sent bytes: 593535

Name: broadband connection (Ethernet/coax)
Network: broadband connection
0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

From the status shown, you have Ethernet Coax (Moca) where the STBs are communicating to the router, but you have no internet connectivity for the STBs or the Computer. BAD ONT,  Bad Power to the ONT which you never reported back on, or something outside your home? Contact Verizon. http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Bsteeves

How do I check bad power to ONT?

When I rebooted the ONT I was able to get internet connection, however, that only lasted for about three days or so.  I went outside last night and checked that all connections are correct and tight.

0 Likes
Bsteeves
Ok well the techs are coming Monday. I really hope I don't have to pay for this considering I haven't touched anything since the install. Overall I have been pretty patient.

This service interruption leaves a bad taste in my mouth especially given how poorly I was treated with my constant calls. Ironic that cable vision was trying to get me back weekend.

Anyway, I really appreciate everyone's efforts in trying to get me back online.
0 Likes