Is anyone at verizon working?
KMSRafols
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried desperately for 35 minutes to contact someone at Verizon.  I have called the 24/7 number 12 times and keep getting disconnected.  I get to the prompts put in my information and then get a busy signal and the call goes down. 

Could someone please call me back? 

Re: Is anyone at verizon working?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a community forum, so a Verizon rep won't be able to see who you are or how to contact you short of sending you an e-mail or sending you a Private Message. While at the phone prompt, once you get to the main menu, press 0 on your phone. It might ask you if you are sure you wish to go to an agent. Press 0 again to get through the prompt, and you should be sent to someone. They might have to redirect your call, but it should ensure you get a hold of someone.

If the 0 trick doesn't work, say Agent.

If it's a technical issue, we might be able to solve it here.

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone at verizon working?
KMSRafols
Enthusiast - Level 1
I did ALL of the above for about 47 minutes but once I reached the department I wanted the call would just drop to a busy signal. Then I finally got a hold of someone. It appears that a switch had gone down (or at least that is what I was told) needless to say for the amount of money I spend monthly it was VERY frustrating to not be able to get a hold of someone to get an answer. After several conversations and on hold with billing (the only department that answered) I was able to find out my answer which again was not what I wanted to hear that movies on demand would not be available to customers on the east coast again because of a switch. Today was NOT a good day for customer support. Nor did I feel that I received the support I needed. I will follow up with these issues with customer support because the same way Verizon wants their bill paid on time I want my service to work the way it is suppose when i need it to especially for the amount of money I pay monthly. Thank u