Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Is anyone at verizon working?

KMSRafols
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone at verizon working?

Message 1 of 3
(469 Views)

I have tried desperately for 35 minutes to contact someone at Verizon.  I have called the 24/7 number 12 times and keep getting disconnected.  I get to the prompts put in my information and then get a busy signal and the call goes down. 

Could someone please call me back? 

2 REPLIES 2
Smith6612
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Is anyone at verizon working?

Message 2 of 3
(457 Views)

This is mainly a community forum, so a Verizon rep won't be able to see who you are or how to contact you short of sending you an e-mail or sending you a Private Message. While at the phone prompt, once you get to the main menu, press 0 on your phone. It might ask you if you are sure you wish to go to an agent. Press 0 again to get through the prompt, and you should be sent to someone. They might have to redirect your call, but it should ensure you get a hold of someone.

If the 0 trick doesn't work, say Agent.

If it's a technical issue, we might be able to solve it here.

KMSRafols
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Is anyone at verizon working?

Message 3 of 3
(451 Views)
I did ALL of the above for about 47 minutes but once I reached the department I wanted the call would just drop to a busy signal. Then I finally got a hold of someone. It appears that a switch had gone down (or at least that is what I was told) needless to say for the amount of money I spend monthly it was VERY frustrating to not be able to get a hold of someone to get an answer. After several conversations and on hold with billing (the only department that answered) I was able to find out my answer which again was not what I wanted to hear that movies on demand would not be available to customers on the east coast again because of a switch. Today was NOT a good day for customer support. Nor did I feel that I received the support I needed. I will follow up with these issues with customer support because the same way Verizon wants their bill paid on time I want my service to work the way it is suppose when i need it to especially for the amount of money I pay monthly. Thank u
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title