Is it really $50 more just to upgrade to 50/25
iMikeyVee

I was talking with a billing representative and I was just thinking in my head, Just to upgrade from 15/5 to 50/25 it's $50 more on my triple play plan. I just kind of think it's a little bit too pricy. 

I thought it would be like $10 more because the plan I have is $64.99 and I saw on the page that for tier 2 its $74.99

Is it just me or is it over priced :O?

0 Likes
Re: Is it really $50 more just to upgrade to 50/25
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you under some sort of price lock agreement or in a contract? I can see why the price would increase a ton if so. The same deal goes with the cheaper grandfathered plans where 15/5 service used to be around $50/m in itself, or cheaper if bundled.

I suppose for this it may help to break your bill down a bit (unless that was already done?) and see what you're getting in the form of discounts and credits, and what the full cost of the service would be without that. Usually the barebones FiOS plans are around $100 after the taxes and fees have been accounted for in this area, and that's promotional pricing. I think past promotional it's around $110/m for three services total.

0 Likes