Issue completing install
tessbetts
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a renter who recently signed up for Fios in Brooklyn, NY. The box that the technician attempted to connect to is in someone's backyard who is unhappy it's in her backyard. So he could not get my install complete. My technician also said some cables were chewed up by squirrels and also had to be replaced. When I called to find out what the time frame would be like, I didn't get any answer from customer service and dispatch agents. They just said to wait for the construction department to call. The agents confirmed that this mysterious construction department doesn't have a direct phone number he could connect me to, nor an email. I just have to "wait."  I need to make accommodations with my work schedule and not having internet in the home is a burden in 2022 as we use it for many parts of daily life. It's been 48 hrs and I have not heard back from the construction department. Do I call it a wash and go with the other internet provider my building offers? I really wanted to try Fios!

0 Likes
Re: Issue completing install
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tessbetts,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.