Just signed up for a 100/100 special now 200/200 special is offered at the same price
przebie

I just signed up for a 100/100 special last month, now the 200/200 special is offered at the same price. I would like to switch to the 200/200 special.

Anyone had any experience with something like this? I tried the chat but I think there was some kind of a language issue where the rep didn't really understand what my questions were. Spectrum, my previous isp is already calling me "beggin" to switch back so it wouldn't be a problem to switch back for a few months in order to get the new customer status with Verizon, still if possible I would preffer not to have to do that.

0 Likes
Re: Just signed up for a 100/100 special now 200/200 special is offered at the same price
jonjones1
Legend

In your account upgrade options it shows or should show the price for the 200/200

versus the 100/100 

if you try and up the speed now so soon they are going to quote higher prices.

switch and come back in a month or so for gigabyte internet for $80 with no tv or phone and no contracts on a month to month.

0 Likes
Re: Just signed up for a 100/100 special now 200/200 special is offered at the same price
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

Have you tried calling customer support?

Typically you have to be gone for 30 days to be able to come back as a new customer.

Or if you are within 30 days, you can cancel your service.

0 Likes